The Department of Tourism Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. DoT Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Department of Tourism|
|Salary||R173 703 per annum|
|Deadline||20th December 2019|
Dept of Tourism Vacancies 2020 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 Dept of Tourism Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Dept of Tourism is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- RECEPTIONIST REF NO: DT 10/2019
Dept of Tourism Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- A Grade 12 certificate or an equivalent qualification. Computer literacy.
- Be able to work under pressure within the environment of the reception.
- Sound organising and planning skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Ability to promote Batho Pele principles.
- Ability to work individually and in a team.
- Good interpersonal relations.
How to Apply for Dept of Tourism Vacancies
How to Apply for Dept of Tourism Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Check full details on the below links for more information on how to apply;
Applications, quoting the relevant reference number must be forwarded to the attention of Chief Director: HR Management and Development at Department of Tourism, Private Bag X424, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at Tourism House, 17 Trevenna Road, Sunnyside, Pretoria, In order to be considered, applications must be submitted on a fully completed signed Z83 form
ENQUIRIES: Mr. R Benadie, Tel No: (012) 444-6144
Deadline: 20th December 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Dept of Tourism Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Dept of Tourism Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Dept of Tourism Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for Dept of Tourism Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Dept of Tourism Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Department Of Correctional Services (DoC) Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||17th February 2020|
|Western Cape Government Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||Friday, February 14, 2020|
|Chris Hani District Municipality Vacancies 2019||February 4, 2020||7th February 2020.|
|Mbhashe Local Municipality Vacancies 2019||February 4, 2020||21st February 2020|
|Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) Vacancies 2019||February 4, 2020||17th February 2020|
|Vacancies 2019||February 3, 2020|
If you have any questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
I am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: