Dept of Public Enterprise: Internships Application Form – 2017/2018
The Department of Public Enterprise(DPE) is offering internships / graduates programme for 2017/2018 in Pretoria. The duration of this internships programme is 12 months. DPE is offering these internship opportunities in order to enhance Skills and provide meaningful workplace experience to complement the student’s studies. Successful applicants will receive a monthly stipend of R6324.00 during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 September 2017
Internship Provider: Department of Public Enterprise
Internship Location: Pretoria
Field of Studies
- LLB / BCom Law [x1] Ref: INT 1
- BTech Public Administration [x1] Ref: INT 2
- BTech / BCom Economics or Risk [x1] Ref: INT 3
- ND or BCom Accounting [x1] Ref: INT 4
- ND Engineering or Natural Science [x1] Ref: INT 5
- BCOM Accounting or Economics [x2] Ref: INT 6
- Bcom Accounting / Financial Management or Economics [x1] Ref: INT 7,
- National Diploma / Degree in Auditing [x1] Ref: INT 8
- Degree / National Diploma in IGR, International Relations or Political Science / Public Administration[x1] Ref: INT 9
- Degree or Diploma in Business / Project Management [x1] Ref: INT 10,
- Post Degree in Economics Studies [x1] Ref: INT 11
- Honor’s degree in Environmental Science [x1] Ref: INT 12
- Bachelor of Administration / ND Security Management [x1] Ref: INT 13,
- Diploma / Degree in Media Relations / Marketing in Graphic Design is an advantage [x1] Ref: INT 14
- BCom Accounting or Financial Management [x1] Ref: INT 15
- BCom Accounting, Logistics or Supply Chain Management Degree or National Diploma [x1] Ref: INT 15
- Diploma in Information Technology support services or National Diploma or Degree in Information Management or Library Science National Diploma in [x1] Ref: INT 16
- Degree Or Post Graduate Degree in Finance / Economics or Business Management [x1] Ref: INT 17
- National Diploma Public Administration [x1] Ref: INT 18 [x2].
- National Diploma Public Administration [x1] Ref: INT 19
- Honor’s in Public Management or related Field, Masters will be advantage
Ref: INT 20
- Nationa l Diploma Public Administration [x1] Ref: INT 21
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management / Human Resources Development
Ref: INT 22
How to Apply for Dept of Public Enterprise: Internships Application Form – 2017/2018
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine the suitability of a person for e mployment. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. No faxed or e – mailed applications will be considered.
Application must be forwarded to :Human Resources Management: The Department of Public Enterprises, Private Bag X15, Pretoria, 0028 or hand deliver at 1090 Infotech Building, Arcadia & Hilda Street, Hatfield 0028.
ENQUIRIES : Mr Simon Manganye, Tel no: (012) 431 – 1012
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More