The Department of International Relations and Cooperation, DIRCO Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.dpsa.gov.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Department of International Relations and Cooperation|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||13th September 2019|
Department of International Relations and Cooperation Vacancies 2020 application has commenced. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 DIRCO Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The DIRCO is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
Department of International Relations and Cooperation Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Applicants must be in possession of an NQF level 7 or equivalent qualification in Information Technology or related field;
- NQF8 of higher will be an added advantage;
- 5 years’ experience at a senior management level within the ICT environment Competencies Financial Management;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- People Management and Empowerment Client Orientation and Customer Focus;
- Knowledge Management;
- Service Delivery Innovation;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Extensive knowledge of Service Desk and Management tools, Service Level Agreements and Contracts;
- Knowledge of Voice over IP infrastructure;
- Knowledge and understanding of Legislation governing the Public Service e.g. Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act, SITA Act28 of 2002, Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act, Public Finance Management Act;
- Knowledge of Information management best practices such as Information System Audits and Control Association (ISACA);
- Knowledge of ICT Governance Frameworks such as ITIL, CoBIT, Government-Wide Enterprise Architecture (GWEA), the Open Group Architecture Forum and Governance of ICT Policy Framework (CGICTPF); Understanding of the Transversal Systems.
How to Apply for Department of International Relations and Cooperation Vacancies
How to Apply for DIRCO Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Please e-mail your application to [email protected] Please quote the reference number or post name in the subject line of the e-mail in order to receive an acknowledgement, Hand-delivered applications can be submitted to the OR Tambo Building, 460 Soutpansberg Road, Pretoria. For other relevant information and how to apply, please visit the Department’s website (www.dirco.gov.za) –home page under Employment Information.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (duly completed and hand signed) obtainable from any Public Service department accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies (not older than 3 months) of qualifications and Identity Document.
ENQUIRIES: Ms T Mahlangu Tel No:(012) 351-1576
Application Deadline: 13th September 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest DIRCO Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum DIRCO Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for DIRCO Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for DIRCO Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent DIRCO Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Cape Town Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||5th April 2020.|
|Stellenbosch University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|Rhodes University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||16th March 2020 @ 12:00.|
|University of Pretoria Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||23rd March 2020.|
|Department Of Correctional Services (DoC) Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||17th February 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: