Distell Internship 2022 Application Form has been released online. Distell Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
Distell Internship 2022 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2022 Distell Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
Distell Intern Details:
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||11 December 2019|
Applications are invited for the Distell Internship Programme based at our various operations and brands across South Africa and the business.
On successful completion of the program, interns can apply and will be considered for any relevant vacancies in the business at the time.
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and require in-service work exposure in order to obtain their qualification and/or those recently graduated but unemployed and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract commencing 1 February 2022 and terminating 31 January 2021.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
- Willing and able to work extended hours.
- Reliable transport to and from a place of work.
- Must be willing, able and committed to enter into and complete the 12-month internship programme.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Letter of motivation.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified academic record.
- Certified copy of the Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution.
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution.
- Certified copy of identity document.
How to Apply
|Marketing Grad / Intern
|Quality Control Grad / Intern
|Accounts Grad / Intern|
|LLogistics Grad / Intern
|Food Technology Grad / Intern
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: