Department of Rural Development and Land Reform, DRDLR Internship 2020 Application Form has been released online. DRDLR Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
Department of Rural Development and Land Reform Internship Programme 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 DRDLR Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
|Provider||Department of Rural Development and Land Reform (DRDLR)|
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||15 December 2019|
The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform is currently offering bursaries to qualifying applicants who are South African citizens and wish to undertake tertiary academic studies during the 2020 academic year in one of the following fields of study.
Fields of Study
- BSc – Land Surveying / Geomatics
- BSc – Town and Regional Planning / Urban Design
- BSc / BA – Geo-informatics / Geographic Information Science
- National Diploma – Surveying / Cartography
- National Diploma – Town and Regional Planning
- (NATIONAL SENIOR CERTIFICATE) Mathematics and Physical Science (Level 4, HG D or SG C)
It is the student’s responsibility to seek admission with the tertiary institution and accommodation within the University or University of Technology residence. Applicants will be expected to enter into a contract with the Department. The bursary is for a full-time programme and will be renewed annually based on academic performance or results, The bursary covers: tuition, registration, accommodation, meals, living allowance and book fees Applications should include the following information:
- Fully completed Bursary application form which is obtainable on our departmental website: http://www.drdlr.gov.za/
- Proof of address (home), a letter from the traditional authority for those residing in villages, a letter from the municipality for those staying in town/townships/farms.
- Certified copy of identity document
- Curriculum vitae, showing all your contact details and biographical information.
- Certified copy of Matric/Grade 12 results (if currently still in matric, certified copy of Matric/Grade 12 to be forwarded as soon as available)
- Certified copy of the academic record if already enrolled at university/university of technology
- Letter of acceptance from the tertiary institution
- NB: In the case that the university acceptance/admission letter and the end of year results (Grade 12 or Tertiary) are not yet received by the applicant, please submit the bursary application form with other supporting documents before the closing date. All outstanding documents must be submitted on or before 10 January 2020.
How To Apply DRDLR Internship 2020
Applications to be posted to – The Special Bursary Committee, Department of Rural Development and Land Reform. Office of the Chief Surveyor-General, Private Bag X954, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to – The Special Bursary Committee, Department of Rural Development and Land Reform, Office of the Chief Surveyor-General, 2nd-floor Rentmeester Building, Bosman Street, Pretoria 0001
Enquiries: 082 827 0666 / 082 827 6215
Applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful if they have not received a reply by 15 January 2020.
Share this post with your Friends: