Durban University of Technology, DUT admission form, requirements and guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- Application Deadline: 31 October 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Durban University of Technology (DUT) admission into various undergraduate programmes in the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Durban University of Technology (DUT) encourage prospective students to apply online through the Central Application Office, or CAO.
Prospective DUT students should apply through the Central Application Office, or CAO. A matric pupil need only fill out the CAO application form and select which tertiary education institutes they want to apply to. The CAO then distributes their application and later lets the pupil know which institutions accepted him or her. Applications through the CAO open on 01 March 2017 and close on 31 October 2017. Pupils can apply online and find more information by clicking here!
DUT ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study. Programmes offered can be found in the Department Handbooks.
- The minimum entrance requirements for admission to the DUT for a South African applicant is a Senior Certificate or a recognized equivalent qualification. Over and above the minimum entrance requirements, each department also sets specific entrance requirements.
- With effect from 1 January 2009 the following are the entrance requirements :
- a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training provided that a minimum of 4 recognised NSC 20-credit subjects must be passed.
- These four subjects must:
- include English with an achievement rating of 3 or better;
- not exceed 2 official languages; and
- have an achievement rating of 3 or better, in accordance with the NSC levels of achievement below:
- International applicants are required to check the International Brochure for detailed information on the admission process.
- Apply online at the Central Applications Office (CAO). (A prospective student who wishes to study at the DUT must apply via the CAO.)
South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding DUT Admission Form, Requirements & Guidelines – 2017/18, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.