The Eastern Cape Department of Education Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. EC Dept of Education Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Eastern Cape Department of Education|
|Salary||R473 820 –R1 148,828.per annum|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||20th December 2019.|
EC Dept of Education Vacancies 2020 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 EC Dept of Education Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The EC Dept of Education is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- SENIOR LEGAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICER MR6 REF NO: ECDOE 01/11/2019
EC Dept of Education Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- A Senior Certificate, an LLB.
- Postgraduate qualification specializing in child law/education law, alternatively 5 years demonstrable experience in education law.
- At least 8 years’ appropriate post-qualification advisory/litigation experience.
- Admission as an Attorney / Advocate.
- A postgraduate qualification and Public-Sector Experience in Constitutional Law / Administrative Law and Labour Law will be an added advantage.
- A valid code 08 driver’s license is essential.
How to Apply for EC Dept of Education Vacancies
How to Apply for EC Dept of Education Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Check full details on the below links for more information on how to apply;
Department of Education Eastern Cape, Private Bag X0032, Bhisho5605; or deliver by hand at the Department of Education, Human Resource Administration, Floor 4, Steve Vukile Tshwete Complex, Zone 6, Zwelitsha. For Attention: Human Resource Administration Enquiries: Mr T Dimbaza (040 608 6200).
Applications must be submitted on the Z83 Form accompanied by copies of qualification(s), identity document (certified in the past 12 months), proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, a comprehensive CV, indicating three reference persons:
ENQUIRIES: Mr E Scheun Tel No: (043) 702 7459
Deadline: 20th December 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest EC Dept of Education Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum EC Dept of Education Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for EC Dept of Education Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for EC Dept of Education Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent EC Dept of Education Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Cape Town Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||5th April 2020.|
|Stellenbosch University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|Rhodes University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||16th March 2020 @ 12:00.|
|University of Pretoria Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||23rd March 2020.|
|Department Of Correctional Services (DoC) Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||17th February 2020|
If you have any questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
I am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: