eNCA Internship 2020 Application Form has been released online. eNCA Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
eNCA Internship 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 eNCA Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
eNCA Internship Programme Details:
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
| Deadline||September 2019 – August 2020|
e.tv is South Africa’s biggest independent, free-to-air television channel. With over 16 million viewers, e.tv appeals to all races, ages and income groups and is the most viewed English language channel in the country.
Your ultimate entry into the world of media.
If you are interested a 12 month Internship Programme (September 2019 – August 2020) in:
- Camera Operations
- Make up, Beauty and Hair
- Libraries and Archives
- Administration and Reception
- Call Centre
- Marketing , Branding and Events
- Human Resources
- Local Programming
- Graphic Design
Accounting, Administration, Advertising, Call Centre, Communications, Coordinator, Creative, Editing, Finance, Graduate, Human Resources, Intern, Journalist, Marketing, Technical
Broadcasting / Transmitting,Media
Your entry ticket into the world of Media is:
- A completed Undergraduate Degree or National Diploma (minimum three years)
- An excellent command of business English verbal and written
- Exceptional computer literacy, especially in applications that are relevant to the field of study
- Availability and willingness to work irregular hours on a shift schedule (if applicable to the department), including weekends and public holidays
We are interested in your:
- Insatiable curiosity to learn and your desire to integrate into the world of work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Shortlisted candidates must be available for a panel interviews/assessments in Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town.
- Successful applicants who are placed will receive a monthly stipend.
- Unfortunately, incomplete applications cannot be processed.
How to Apply for IEC Internship 2020
How to for IEC Internship 2020 Application Form:
Download 2020 Postgraduate Application Form
All completed bursary application forms together with certified copies of ID and certificates/performance results should be sent to the following address:
The Director Directorate: Sector Education and Training Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Private Bag X250, Pretoria 0001
For further enquiries, please contact:
Mr Vusimuzi Mngomezulu, 012 319 7923
Ms Silindelo Dlomo, 012 319 7848
(i). The Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries reserves the right to determine the total number of bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available.
(ii). The National Bursary Committee will make use of the Bursary Scheme’s 14-point system to allocate points to shortlisted applicants.
(iii). The Bursary Scheme of the Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries is in fulfillment of the sector strategic objective of elimination of skewed participation in the agricultural, forestry and fisheries sectors