The Financial and Fiscal Commission, FFC Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. FFC Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Financial and Fiscal Commission|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||11th October 2019 @ 12:00|
Financial and Fiscal Commission Vacancies 2019 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2019 FFC Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
FFC Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Senior Certificate with 10 years’ experience in a similar position OR a 3 year tertiary qualification with 2 years relevant experience in a similar position (processing, capturing, reconciliation).
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy (excellent Excel skills)
- Exposure to relevant financial packages –Pastel, Accpac, etc
- Good interpersonal and problem resolution skills.
- Good communication skills
How to Apply for FFC Vacancies
How to Apply for Financial and Fiscal Commission Vacancies 2019 Application Form.
Applications for the above-mentioned position can be e-mailed to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 11th October 2019 @ 12:00.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Financial and Fiscal Commission Vacancies 2019 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Financial and Fiscal Commission Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Financial and Fiscal Commission Vacancies 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for Financial and Fiscal Commission Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Financial and Fiscal Commission Vacancies 2019 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|South African Medical Research Council Vacancies 2019||October 16, 2019||Pretoria|
|South African Board for Sheriffs (SABS) Vacancies 2019||October 16, 2019||19th October 2019|
|Small Enterprise Development Agency Vacancies 2019||October 16, 2019||22nd October 2019|
|Cape Peninsula University of Technology Vacancies 2019||October 10, 2019||15th October 2019|
|Tshwane University of Technology Vacancies 2019||October 10, 2019||25 October 2019|
|University of the Witwatersrand Vacancies 2019||October 10, 2019||25th October 2019|
If you have any questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
I am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: