First Rand Internship 2020 Application Form has been released online. First Rand Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
First Rand Internship 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 First Rand Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
First Rand Intern Details:
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||31 December 2019|
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year Experience
additional requirements Two-week vacation work during the Jan 2020 vacation period. The successful must be a graduate studying towards a degree. Preference will be given to Maths & Stats, Actuarial Science, Engineering and Computer Science Students
- The development of a service culture that builds rewarding relationships proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost-effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase your own competencies.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: