FNB Internship 2022 Application Form has been released online. FNB Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
FNB Internship 2022 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2022 FNB Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
Table of Contents
FNB Intern Details:
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||29 November 2019|
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Final year BSc (Any Field) or BEng (Any Field) Graduates or Post Graduates who wish to pursue an Application Development career.
- Eligible candidates must at least have a Level 5 or C or 60% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final matric results.
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: