FOODBEV SETA Liaison Administrators 2022 Is Open. An x2 Liaison Administrator internship opportunity is available at Ekurhuleni West College.
FOODBEV SETA Liaison Administrators (Internship)
Table of Contents
- 1 Salary:
- 2 Reference:
- 3 Employment:
- 4 Purpose:
- 5 Roles and Responsibilities:
- 6 Experience and Qualifications:
- 7 Competencies:
- 8 Closing date for applications:
- 9 Commencement Date:
- 10 Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- 11 EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.
- R6,000.00 pm.
- Employment contract is limited to 2 years and 11 months.
- To generate projects that will benefit the surrounding community to the TVET College, Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with placement of learners for internships and work experience in the Food and Beverages Manufacturing sector;
- Assist with the placement of TVET College Lecturers to obtain industry experience and exposure;
- Assist with bursaries for TVET College learners;
- Assist with SETA Grants and special projects from the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA;
- Assist with the coordination and identification of programmes for which the TVET College can obtain accreditation with the SETA (based on industry requirements, community needs and opportunities).
- Collaborate with local and national government to build cap[acity within the TVET College as and when required;
- Monitor implementation of SETA interventions and report on the impact thereof.
- Participate in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing SETA exhibition and expos, including distribution of career guides.
- Prepare monthly and quartely reports and submit to the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a National Diploma or NQF Level 6 qualification, or equivalent, to Management Assistant / Business Management;
- No work experience required.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Driver’s licence;
- A passion for skills development and education and training;
- The abillity to manage relationships and build collaborative networks.
- Customer services;
- Report writing;
- Workshops / meetings;
- Be attentive to details;
- Self-disciplined and deadline driven;
- Excellent time management;
- General skills.
Closing date for applications:
- 07 May 2022 at 13h30.
- As soon as possible.
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- Fully completed new Z83 (effective from 01 January 2022): Application for Employment form (obtainable from any Public Service Department, or from this website, here: Z83: Application for Employment Form);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of qualifications and Academic Record (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Identity Document (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Driver’s Licence (not older than 3 months).
to Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag & Rose-Innes Streets, Driehoek, Germiston.
Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: FOODBEV SETA LIAISON ADMINISTRATOR..
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 7 May, 2022 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: