Gauteng Dept of Agriculture Internship 2020 Application Form has been released online. Gauteng Dept of Agriculture Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
Gauteng Dept of Agriculture Internship 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 Gauteng Dept of Agriculture Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
Table of Contents
Gauteng Dept of Agriculture Details:
|Provider||Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||8 November 2019|
Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
BURSARY AWARDS FOR 2020
The Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development will make available a limited number of bursaries to historically disadvantaged South Africans residing in the Gauteng Province and who are considering a career in Veterinary Science, Agriculture, and Environmental Sectors. These professions fall within scarce and critical occupational categories.
Fields of studies
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science B.Sc. Geo-Informatics or GIS related qualification Mathematics and Physical Science Level 5 (60-69)
- B.Sc. Environmental Science Management Mathematics and Physical Science Level 5 (60-69)
- B.Sc. Food Science Mathematics and Physical Science Level 5 (60-69)
- B.Sc. Zoology, Botany or Ecology Mathematics, Chemistry and Physical Science Level 5 (60-69)
- Degree/ND: Chemical Engineering or Analytical Chemistry Mathematics, Chemistry and Physical Science Level 5
- (60-69) Level 4 (50-59)
- ND: Veterinary Laboratory Technology Mathematics, Chemistry and Physical Science Level 4 (50-59)
- ND: Food Technology Mathematics and Physical Science Level 4 (50-59)
Within the framework of the Scarce Skills Talent Pipeline and External Bursary Policy the selection of candidates is based on the following criteria:
- Applicants must show proof of admission (provisional admission) to a higher educational institution for any of the above qualifications.
- I have been a permanent resident in the Gauteng Province for at least one year prior to application. Studying or intending to study full time at a recognized institution of higher learning in Gauteng Province.
- Preference will be given to those who excel academically and/or demonstrate potential.
- Preference will be given to those who are not currently benefiting from any other bursary scheme. Women, people with disabilities and people living in designated rural areas/nodes are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive a response from the Department by the end of January 2020, consider your application unsuccessful.
How To Apply Gauteng Dept of Agriculture Internship 2020
Application forms are obtainable at the reception area of – Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House, Ground Floor or from the website: (Click on the following: Our Organisation, select Department of Agriculture & Rural Development, go to ‘Announcement and download Bursary application form).
Applicants are required to forward their applications directly to – Human Resources Development, Gauteng Department of Agriculture & Rural Development, PO Box 8769, Johannesburg, 2000 or above-mentioned physical address. For further inquiries, please contact: Mr. Livhuwani Mutswana (011) 240 2590 or Ms. Thandiwe Tsutsu (011) 240 2586
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: