Gauteng Department of the e-Government Internship Programme 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 Gauteng Department of e-Government Internship Application details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
|Provider||Gauteng Department of e-Government|
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||28 February 2020|
The Gauteng Department of e-Government invites applications for internship programmes in the department. All graduates in the fields, listed below, who are South African Citizens and are residence in the province of Gauteng.
GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF E-GOVERNMENT
INTERNSHIP (YEAR – 2020/2021) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT REF NO: REFS/005038 (X6 POSTS)
- Unemployed youth between 18-35 years of age, a Degrees/National Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting and related.
INTERNSHIP ((YEAR – 2020/2021) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT REF NO: REFS/005040 (X5 POSTS)
- Unemployed youth between 18-35 years of age, a Degrees/National Diploma in Human Resource Management and related
INTERNSHIP (YEAR – 2020/2021) INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY REF NO: REFS/005043 (X20 POSTS)
- Unemployed youth between 18-35 years of age, a Degrees/National Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Networking
INTERNSHIP ((YEAR – 2020/2021) STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING REF NO: REFS/005044 (X2 POSTS)
- Unemployed youth between 18-35 years of age, a Degrees/National Diploma in Public Management and Administration.
INTERNSHIP (YEAR – 2020/2021) COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA LIAISON REF NO: REFS/005045 (X2 POSTS)
- Unemployed youth between 18-35 years of age, a Degrees/National Diploma in Public Relations and Communications Studies.
How to Apply
- APPLICATIONS: should be delivered to the Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, 2107
- CLOSING DATE: 28 February 2020
NOTE: Candidates must have completed an NQF aligned qualification to be eligible for employment, at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
Selected candidates will be required to enter into an internship contract with the Gauteng Department of eGovernment for a non-renewable contract period of 24 months.
We welcome applications from persons with disabilities. Applications must be completed on form Z83, in full and page 2 duly signed submitted, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. A clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83.
A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration.
If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determined by the Gauteng Department of e-Government and successful candidates must obtain a positive security clearance.
The Gauteng Department of eGovernment reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts.
Share this post with your Friends: