GE Bursary 2020 Application Form has been released online. GE Bursary application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
GE Bursary 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the bursary application closing date. The 2019 GE Bursary details like eligibility, requirement, location, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
GE Bursary Programme Details:
|Post Name||Bursary Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||30 November 2019|
Basic Bursary Requirements
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with relevant ID document/card.
- Applicants must be financially needy, thus must not have funding from any other institution.
- A minimum of 60% average is required.
Which faculties are we funding?
- All fields of Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- BCom, BSc,
What the Bursary covers:
- Tuition fees
- In need of financial assistance towards your studies?
- Studying or planning to study toward a degree in Engineering, Commerce, Health Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities?
- A South African Citizens with a relevant ID?
- Achieving a minimum of 60% average on your latest marks?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions, GE wants to invest in you.
How to Apply for GE Bursary 2020
Share this post with your Friends: