GEPFuture Internship Programme 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 GEPFuture Internship Application details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Location||Eastern Cape / Free State / Gauteng / KwaZulu-Natal / Limpopo / Mpumalanga / North West / Northern Cape / Western Cape|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||February 12, 2020|
Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF) invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below-mentioned fields. The GEPFuture Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
The programme is aimed at unemployed graduates who have successfully completed at least a three (3)-year Degree/ National Diploma OR students who have passed all course work but require practical workplace exposure for completion of a qualification in any field specified above.
Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained a minimum 60% aggregate pass mark at the undergraduate level and a minimum 55% pass mark at the postgraduate level.
- Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) 2.
Stakeholder Management and Communications
- Diploma/ Degree in Graphic Design OR All Graphic Design subjects passed, in need of practical training/ in-service training to obtain the qualification.
Investment, Environmental Social & Governance and Actuarial
- Bachelor’s Degree in Investment/Financial Mathematics/ Finance (NQF 7) National Diploma/ Degree in Environmental Management/ Social Sciences/ Governance.
Company Secretary (Secretariat)
- N6/ Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or relevant administration qualification OR All course work subjects passed, in need of practical training/ in-service training to obtain a qualification.
How to Apply
- Opportunity Closing Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 1 month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply, please email your CV not longer than 2 pages, ID copy, transcript(s) and copies of relevant qualifications to [email protected] indicating the GEPFuture programme you are applying for on the subject line (e.g. Application: Legal Services Intern)
Closing date for applications is 12 February 2020
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: