The Government Printing Works Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Government Printing Works Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Government Printing Works|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||20th September 2019 @ 12:00.|
Government Printing Works Vacancies 2020 application has commenced. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 Government Printing Works Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
Government Printing Works is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- SPECIALIST SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR:UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS (1ST LEVEL SUPPORT) REF NO: GPW19/42
Government Printing Works Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification plus a National Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Information Management/Business Informatics/Computer Science/Software Development
- 5 -7 years’ experience in ICT Support
- Minimum of 3 years Unified Communications Systems Administration IT Certificate in Microsoft and Skype for Business 2015, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, MCSE/MCTS/MCSA, ITIL Foundation and CompTIA Security+ certification and System Centre 2012 Configuration Manage (SCCM) administration will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Government Printing Works Vacancies
How to Apply for the Government Printing Works Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
All applications must be forwarded to: The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria or Private Bag X85, Pretoria, 0001. FOR ATTENTION: Ms M Mbokane, Human Resources Tel No: (012) 748 6296. Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service Department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed
ENQUIRIES: Mr. A Apleni Tel No: (012) 748 6090
Application Deadline: 20th September 2019 @ 12:00.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Government Printing Works Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Government Printing Works Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Government Printing Works Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for Government Printing Works Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Government Printing Works Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Public Protector South Africa Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||7th August 2020 @ 16:30.|
|South African Post Office Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||11th August 2020.|
|Legal Aid South Africa (LASA) Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||17th August 2020.|
|Office of the Chief Justice Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||7th August 2020.|
|Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||20th August 2020.|
|Working on Fire Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||12th August 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: