The Government Pensions Administration Agency, GPAA Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.dpsa.gov.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Government Pensions Administration Agency|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||13th September 2019|
Government Pensions Administration Agency Vacancies 2020 application has commenced. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 GPAA Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The GPAA is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- MANAGER: FUNERAL BENEFIT AND PENSIONER MAINTENANCE REF NO: M/FB & PM/2020/08-1RA
Government Pensions Administration Agency Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- A relevant three-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent three year qualification (360 credits) with six (6) years appropriate proven experience in the field of Retirement Fund or Employee Benefits Administration of which three (3) years was in a managerial role.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable legislation and familiarity with the various types of death benefits and pensioner maintenance responsibilities administered by GPAA.
- Computer literacy that includes a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and a good understanding of the CIVPEN system.
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits and applicable legislation within Funeral/Pensioner Maintenance Benefits Section. Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of GEPF services and products.
- Knowledge of CIVPEN (on previous advert).
- Knowledge of relevant Legal requirements, particularly BCEA and GPAA policies and procedures, including Public Service Act.
- Good analytical skills.
- trong leadership and managerial skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish controls to monitor tasks.
- Customer orientated.
- Persuasiveness and flexibility.
- Ability to take responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to delegate.
- Integrity, reliability and honesty.
- Quality and result orientated.
How to Apply for Government Pensions Administration Agency Vacancies
How to Apply for GPAA Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, Government Pensions Administration Agency, 34 Hamilton Street, or Private Bag x63, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. FOR ATTENTION: Ms Mapule Mahlangu–Recruitment. Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable on the internet at http://www.gpaa.gov.za(Originally signed).
ENQUIRIES: Mapule Mahlangu Tel No: (012) 399 2639
Application Deadline: 13th September 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest GPAA Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GPAA Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for GPAA Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for GPAA Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent GPAA Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Department Of Correctional Services (DoC) Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||17th February 2020|
|Western Cape Government Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||Friday, February 14, 2020|
|Chris Hani District Municipality Vacancies 2019||February 4, 2020||7th February 2020.|
|Mbhashe Local Municipality Vacancies 2019||February 4, 2020||21st February 2020|
|Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) Vacancies 2019||February 4, 2020||17th February 2020|
|Vacancies 2019||February 3, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: