This is to inform you that the HUB@GOETHE Mentorship Program for Cultural and Social Start-ups 2022 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 HUB@GOETHE Mentorship Program for Cultural and Social Start-ups. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
HUB@GOETHE is a six-month cultural entrepreneurship program focusing on business and personal development. The program follows the Design-thinking process which takes the entrepreneurs on a journey through envisioning, empathizing, modeling, prototyping, validating, and pivoting.
The program consists of different formats ranging from peer-to-peer learning to one-on-one sessions. The Learning Workshop opens each new month and introduces the content that will be explored. The Masterclass gives the entrepreneurs the opportunity to share best practices facilitated by experienced practitioners in their respective industries. Business Helpdesk provides technical and practical knowledge on how to run a sustainable business. Feedback Friday creates a space for constructive feedback and evaluation of the month. The Business Boost Camp is an intensive intervention that takes the entrepreneurs through the entire design thinking process in four days.
Table of Contents
- Entrepreneur Support and Development – one-on-one and group mentorship, masterclasses, business coaching, and strengths building.
- Community management – Members will be part of a vast network of like-minded creative entrepreneurs ready to exchange ideas and collaborate on projects.
- Fully Equipped Work Space – Accessible 4 days a week (depending on Lockdown Levels) with a boardroom table, a flat-screen, lounge area, and unlimited internet connection.
- Gamebox – Members are invited to make use of the analog and digital games available in the Gamebox.
- Library – Members will have free Library membership providing access to diverse on and offline reading material.
- Only entrepreneurs running start-ups that are cultural or have a strong social focus can apply;
- Your business should be between the IDEATION and VALIDATION phases;
- Should have a turnover of less than R120 000 annually;
- Your business should be registered or formalized;
- Entrepreneurs must be above the age of 18 and eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa, should they not be citizens of the country.
Application for HUB@GOETHE Mentorship Program for Cultural and Social Start-ups
What follows is how to apply for the HUB@GOETHE Mentorship Program for Cultural and Social Start-ups 2022 Application:
- Applications are open from January 10 to February 11, 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified on February 21, 2022.
- Interviews will take place from March 14-18. The interview will include a maximum 5-minute pitch on the candidates’ start-ups. Candidates who make it to the interview stage will be emailed the details on how to prepare.
- Successful candidates will be notified on March 25, 2022.
Deadline – Last day to Apply
HUB@GOETHE Mentorship Program for Cultural and Social Start-ups Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on February 11, 2022
Share this post with your Friends: