Interns are recruited annually from various tertiary institutions for participation in a structured Internship Programme. The rationale behind the programme is to increase skills within the company as well as the industry.
Table of Contents
Hyundai Graduate Internship – Finance
This programme also addresses succession planning and transformation objectives. This is a generic structured programme that assists companies to expose and develop the interns. The internship programme is a 12-month programme and permanent employment upon the completion of the programme can not be guaranteed.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Accounting qualification (Degree / Diploma) by a recognized tertiary institution
- Academic Average 60%
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Initiative and creative problem-solving skills
Skills and Personal Attributes needed:
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 27 May, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: