IEMAS Debt Recovery Learnership Programme 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Learnership application closing date. The 2020 IEMAS Debt Recovery Learnership Application details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
|Provider||Iemas Financial Services (IEMAS)|
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||Sunday, February 9, 2020|
The 12-month Leanership programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualification in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience.
Learnership At IEMAS
The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification.
Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much desired work experience.
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Call Centre qualification is an advantage
- Credit Management or Debt Collection Certificate is an advantage
- Opportunity is available to currently unemployed, previously disadvantaged youth. People with disabilities may apply.
- Applicants must be available to start in March 2020.
How to Apply
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good Communication Skills
- Fluent in English
Share this post with your Friends: