Apply now for a business intelligence internship from Insight Consulting. Insight Consulting is an end-to-end data and information company.
Table of Contents
Business Internship Programme At Insight Consulting
Duration: The program duration is 6 months, starting on 15 September 2022 and ending on 28 February 2023. Participants will train and work remotely from home as well as on-site.
Further employment: On successful completion of the program, candidates may be offered a full-time position in the company.
Remuneration: Participants will receive a competitive internship package
The program will consist of 2 components:
- 3-months theoretical training: Data Literacy / Qlik Sense Visualisations / Qlik Sense Data Modelling and Scripting / Other Qlik-related technologies
- 3-months practical: Work in a team and with senior consultants on various business intelligence projects at different client organizations
- Minimum 3-year tertiary qualification in information technology, science, engineering or business field
- Experience in working in a business environment – between 6 months and 2 years
- Strong reasoning, analytical, attention to detail and communication abilities
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications
- Experience working and developing solutions with data will be advantageous
- Willingness to travel and work in different locations for extended periods
How To Apply
You will need to attach a short CV document as part of the application process.
Opportunity Closing Date: Sunday, 31 July, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: