The NWU officially came into being on 1 January 2004 as part of the South African government’s plan to transform higher education. In our case, this saw a historically white university and a historically black university merging to create a new university where South Africans from all walks of life have come together.
North-West University (NWU) is one of South Africa’s largest universities with a recorded number of 64 081 students in 2014. It was established on 1 January 2004 and has 3 campuses situated in Potchefstroom, Mafikeng, and Vanderbijlpark.
North-West University Pages
- North West University Application 2020
- North West University Prospectus 2020
- North West University Application Dates 2020
- North West University Fees 2020
- North West University Application Status 2020
- North West University Courses 2020
- North West University Student Portal
Programmes on Offer
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Health Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 018 299-4897
Need to find the institution?
53 Borcherd Street
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: