iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority is inviting Unemployed Graduates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds to apply for Groen Sebenza Internship Programme.
Groen Sebenza Internship Programme
The initiative aims to provide these opportunities over the 27 months starting from January 2022 to the unemployed graduates primarily from the previously disadvantaged backgrounds and pair them with experienced official in the form of mentorship to learn, grow and eventually gain competence and confidence to embark on careers.
- SA citizenship
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to the career of your choice
- A commitment to career development
- Good leadership potential
- Must be unemployed
- The ability to function under pressure
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Applicants must clearly indicate the qualifications, reference number and the programme he/she is applying for.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are required to attach the certified copies of the following documents
- Covering Letter/Motivation (indicate why you should be considered for the internship)
- A recently certified copy of your ID
- A recently certified copy of your qualifications
- A recently certified copy of a valid driver’s license (if required)
- CV of not more than 3 pages
- Proof of address
- Certification should not be older than 3 months.
Candidates if appointed outside the area of his/her residence must find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
The closing date for the submission of applications is 29 November 2022 at 16h00.
Opportunity Closing Date: Monday, 29 November, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: