Kannaland Municipality Internship 2020 Application Form has been released online. Kannaland Municipality Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
Kannaland Municipality Internship 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 Kannaland Municipality Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
Kannaland Municipality Intern Details:
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||7th February 2020|
- Duration: 24 Months
- A three year Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma (NQF 6) / or FET College Diploma (with major concentrations in Economics, Accounting or Finance, Local Government Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management).
- Proficiency in two (2) languages of the Western Cape (Afrikaans/English/Xhosa -Speak, Read and Write)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Applications)
- High Level of responsibility and ability to give attention to detail
- Accountancy and Numeracy Skills.
- Basic Knowledge of monthly reconciliations,
- Knowledge with regards to Internal Audit processes,
- Good Communication Skills.
How to apply
Application forms and further information: Application forms are available at the Kannaland Municipality website. A Curriculum vitae with a cover letter will also be accepted. For any further information contact the Human Resource Division at 028-551 8000, P O Box 30, LADYSMITH, 6655 or Electronic applications may be e-mailed to [email protected]
Share this post with your Friends: