Komatsu South Africa Internship 2020 Application Form has been released online. Komatsu Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
Komatsu South Africa Internship 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 Komatsu Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
|Provider||Komatsu South Africa|
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Location||Brits, Emalahleni, Germiston, Khumani, Kolomela, Namakwa Sands, Pinetown, Sishen|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Reference Number: 512
Komatsu South Africa has an opportunity for matriculants between the ages of 18 and 25 years to join the 4-year Apprentice program at our various Branches/Depots based in the Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, and Western Cape region.
- Grade 12
- Must be between the age of 18-25 years
Must have passed the following subjects on NQF Level 4:
- Mathematics / Technical Mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy)
- Physical Science / Technical Science
- Mechanical Technology / Automotive Repair & Maintenance
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Graphic and Design
- Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of Technical skill modules and processes while under the instruction of skilled technical staff
- To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall contribution to the organisation
- To undertake and successfully complete prescribed apprentice modules as per merSETA throughout the training period, achieving the theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Learning and understanding the importance of Health and safety within the workspace
- To learn how to maintain workshop equipment and to keep it in good repair
- To maintain a logbook over the duration of the apprenticeship period, recording projects that have been undertaken and the skills learned
- To maintain and to ensure general good housekeeping of the workplace
- To maintain a smart appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times
- To perform any other duties appropriate to the role
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO FEMALE APPLICANTS!
How To Apply Komatsu Internship 2020
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: