Table of Contents
KPMG Bursaries 2017/2018 | Apply for KPMG South Africa Bursaries Programme 2017/2018 Online Application Form – home.kpmg.com/za.
KPMG, KPMG Careers, KPMG Bursaries Application Form PDF, KPMG Bursaries Application 2017/2018, KPMG SA, KPMG South Africa Bursaries, home.kpmg.com/za
KPMG Bursaries Application Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the KPMG Bursaries Programme 2017/2018. At KPMG, they offer two unique bursary opportunities for students studying towards becoming SAICA accredited Chartered Accountants, or CAs(SA).
Our Pure Merit Bursary is awarded based solely on your academic results, while our Merit Bursary with Financial Needs is awarded based on both your academic results and your financial position.
Both KPMG bursaries require outstanding academic achievement as a basis. When applying for a bursary with KPMG, choose which is best for you by asking these questions:
- Do you need extensive funding for your studies? If not, apply for the Pure Merit Bursary.
- Would you be unable to attend university without significant financial support? If yes, apply for the Merit Bursary with Financial Needs.
Our Bursaries take the ever-changing needs of our students into account to make sure that the students the Firm funds have what they need to complete their studies successfully. We also consider the skills needed in the professional services marketplace and KPMG’s internal skills needs.
KPMG Bursaries Application Criteria
To apply for either the Pure Merit Bursary or the Merit Bursary with Financial Needs, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be studying an SAICA recognised degree at an SAICA recognised university or other tertiary education institution
- You must be studying full time
- You must be completing your degree in the minimum number of years, ie you may not split a one year course over two years
- The bursary is awarded on condition that the student maintains his or her academic achievements throughout the period of study.
KPMG Bursaries Academic Qualification
Students must achieve the following academic results in order to qualify:
|Year of Study||Fin. Accounting||Average|
|Matric||–||5As excl LO|
How to Apply for KPMG Bursaries 2017/2018
Click here to Apply for KPMG Bursaries
Click the link above to search bursaries and apply.
Application Closing date: 2018/01/30
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More