Land Bank: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 24 November 2017
The Graduate Learner Programme is for a fixed term contract period of eighteen (18) months. Applicants should note that there is no expectation of either extension beyond the original contract period or permanent appointment at the end of the contract period.
The main purpose of the Graduate Learner Programme is for new graduates to have the opportunity to explore their specific area of specialisation as a career interest, develop skills and knowledge and gain practical work experience within the various areas of qualification specialisation as indicated below.
We currently have vacancies for graduates who are between the ages of 18 to 30 and who have a passion for Agriculture and Development.
Whilst allocation of Graduate Learners will predominantly made in our Centurion Head Office it should be noted that placements, depending on organisational requirements, might be made in any one of the Land Bank’s Provincial offices.
Key Performance Areas
The Key Responsibilities for this role are:
- The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined by the allocated manager.
- Ensure personal development of skills in the qualification specialist area.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible manager.
- Compilation or undertaking research; or
- Report writing, memorandums etc.
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience
Applicants should have a minimum of Tertiary qualification (National Diploma; B.Tech or a Bdegree) in one of the following areas:
- Agricultural Economics
- Computer Science
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Communication (both written, verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Coordination abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Extended hours as and when required
- Travel as and when required
How To Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More