LegalWise Bursaries 2017/2018 | Apply for LegalWise Bursary Programme 2017/2018 | LegalWise Bursary Application Form – legalwise.co.za
LegalWise, LegalWise Bursary, LegalWise Careers, LegalWise Bursary Application Form PDF, LegalWise Bursaries 2017/2018, LegalWise South Africa Bursaries, legalwise.co.za
LegalWise was founded by Zak Crafford in the late 70’s, a Legal aid worker who recognised a need for legal protection in the South African society. Four decades later and the firm is still providing South Africans with fair and affordable legal assistance.
LegalWise Bursary Application Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the LegalWise Bursary Programme 2017/2018.
LegalWise Bursary Programmes
The bursary is intended for students currently studying within one of the following fields:
- BA Law
- BCOM Law
- BCOM Business Administration
The bursary award covers registration and tuition expenses, up to R25 000. Students will be required to work during vacation period (June and December holidays) and once graduated, they must complete in-house service equal to the duration of their bursary.
Applicants must be studying full-time at one of the following tertiary institutions:
Western Cape: University of Cape Town/ University of the Western Cape/ University of Stellenbosch
Eastern Cape: Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University/ Rhodes University/ University of Fort Hare/ Walter Sisulu University
North-West: North-West University (Potchefstroom/ Mafikeng campus)
Gauteng: Tshwane University of Technology/ University of Johannesburg/ University of Pretoria/ University of Witwatersrand (WITS)/ Vista University
Free State: University of the Free State
Kwa-Zulu Natal: University of Kwa-Zulu Natal/ University of Zululand
Limpopo: University of the North (University of Limpopo)/ University of Venda
All provinces: University of South Africa (UNISA)
LegalWise Bursary Application – Eligibility
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Able to read, speak and write English, as well as one other official language,
- Currently studying at tertiary level (bursaries are only awarded for second year of study onward),
- Enrolled in one of the recognised tertiary institutions (listed above),
- Have obtained a minimum of 60% (“C” symbol) in recent year of study,
- A LegalWise Member (or the child/ legal child of a LegalWise Member),
- The LegalWise Member must be fully paid up for a minimum of 2 years before application (and must be a member for the entire duration of the bursary award).
Applicants should also display the following personal characteristics:
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Great communication skills,
- Positive attitude,
- A will to succeed,
- Able to work in a team,
- Showing initiative.
How to Apply for LegalWise Bursary Application Form – legalwise.co.za
LegalWise Bursary Application forms can be downloaded at https://www.legalwise.co.za/about1/careers/bursaries/
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Copy of your Matric final results,
- Copy of your Academic transcript,
- Copy of your latest June tertiary exam results,
- Proof of registration at your chosen university,
- Motivational letter about why you should be awarded the bursary (on the application form),
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies),
- Parents/ guardians/ spouse proof of income (payslip/ employer letter/ tax return statement),
- Proof of LegalWise membership,
- Proof that you are the child of a LegalWise member (either adopted or biological), or that a LegalWise member is your legal guardian.
How to Submit LegalWise Bursary Application Form
Complete application forms and supporting documents must then be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]
External Bursary Department
P O Box 1524
3) Hand delivered to your closest LegalWise branch
LegalWise Bursary Closing Date
30 September annually.
(Applications open on 1 August annually)
LegalWise Bursary Contact Details
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding LegalWise Bursaries | Apply for LegalWise Bursary Programme 2017/2018 – legalwise.co.za, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.