Lesedi Local Municipality: Learnership Programme 2018
Closing Date: 24 November 2017
- National Certificate: Water and Wastewater process control (NQF Level 3)
- Water and Wastewater Regulations Services (NQF Level 2)
- Further Education and TRaining CErtificate: Fire and Rescue Operatioins (NQF Level 4)
- National Certificate: Landscaping (NQF Level 3)
- National Certificate: Construction Roadworks (NQF Level 3)
- Further Edcation and Training Certificate: Archives and Records MAnagement (NQF Level 4)
Requirements: Must have Grade 12 or equivalent. Tertiary Qualification will be an advantage. Preference will be given to Lesedi Local Municipality residents. Applicants should not be older than 35 years. A valid drivers license will be added advantage. The leaner will be required to enter into a Learnerships agreement.
How to Apply
Contact person: Teboho Tsoku /Babi Mohale (leanerships)
Telephone: 016 492 0099 / 016 492 0095
Applications must be lodged at:
Corner H F Verwoerd and Louw Street
PO Box 201
The successful candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record, citizenship, qualification and employment verification). Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Due to the large volumes of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Successful candidates will be appointed on probation of six (6) months. Applications must be submitted on the prescribed Application for Employment form (obtainable from www. lesedilm.gov.za).