L’Oréal Paris is the world’s leading cosmetics brand, making the best of luxury beauty available and accessible to everyone. From makeup and skincare to hair care and hair colour, our pioneering spirit leads our scientific excellence and restless innovation.
Health And Safety Intern at L’oreal
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To assist the EHS Manager in championing and enforcing the compliance by all employees to the Loreal Safety standards and all relevant local requirements.
- To assist the EHS Manager to drive key Safety Projects in line with Global Standards
- Manage Behavior Based Safety improvement admin and assist in launch requirements where necessary
- To carry out other general EHS task as needed to gain exposure to various EHS programs.
- Assist in Health and Safety projects
- Update of Safety Communication Boards
- Management of PPE issue records for stock take purposes
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbally and in writing to external and internal customers. Team player, Self-motivated, Proactive, and showing initiative at all levels.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve problems with minimum support.
- Strong communications and research skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- National Diploma / Degree in Safety Management/Samtrac – ESSENTIAL
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to self-manage, deliver on time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good analytical and organizing skills
- Team player and team mindset
- 2 -5 Years’ experience in Health and Safety
- Learning Agility
Opportunity Closing Date: Sunday, 10 July, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: