Mercedes Benz Internship 2020 Application Form has been released online. Mercedes Benz Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, re0quirement, how to apply and other details available below.
Mercedes Benz Internship Programme 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 Mercedes Benz Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
Mercedes Benz Details:
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||17 January 2020|
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world-class company and well-established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
About your ApplicationIn your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided.
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- lision’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”.
Other Important information
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 15 February 2020 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Industrial
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology / Informatics / Data Analytics / Digitalisation
- Commerce / Finance / Financial Management
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams).
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
How To Apply Mercedes Benz Internship 2020
Share this post with your Friends: