Mercedes Benz South Africa Internships Programme / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: 31 August 2017
- Internship Location: South Africa
Mercedes Benz South Africa Internships
mercedes-benz.co.za Internship / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 Mercedes Benz South Africa Internship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mercedes Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified Graduates who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool in Pretoria, Gauteng. Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) offers a 24 month training programme to top performing graduates in the above-mentioned field of studies. This platform will gives candidates an opportunity to gain work experience in their field of studies.
Internship Provider: Mercedes-Benz
Internship Location: Pretoria
Field of Studies
- Finance & Controlling
- Marketing and Sales
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Corporate Affairs (Media and Communications / Public Relations)
- BSc Mechanical / Industrial Engineering (or relevant equivalent)
- Human Resources
The Graduate Development Programme (GDP) integrates academic knowledge and practical skills. The GDP opportunity aims to achieve, among others, the following objectives:
- To provide workplace exposure to top performing graduates to meet key skills needs of Mercedes-Benz South Africa
- To provide development opportunities in key career streams that are relevant to the Mercedes-Benz Cars division and MBSA value chain
- To recruit top performing graduates from diverse backgrounds to enhance the position of MBSA as an employer of choice
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Vigour / Enthusiasm
- Process Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Perseverance / Tenacity
- Work independently
- Business Etiquette
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal and written communication
- Time Management
- Report Writing
- MS Office
Documents to attach strictly:
- Letter of motivation
- Detailed CV
- ID copy
- Copies of qualifications
Applications with missing information WILL NOT be considered.
Kindly note that the programme will commence in March / April 2018. A very stringent selection process will be followed. Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa / permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
- Education: Degree or National Diploma graduates / final year students with a 65% minimum aggregate on the academic record (Average from first to final year results).
How to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Mercedes Benz South Africa Internships Programme – 2017/18, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.