Metro Police Application Form for the Traineeship Opportunity 2020. We invite suitably qualified unemployed youth aged 18 – 35 who meet the following minimum requirements to apply for a learnership in road traffic law enforcement.
Please note that the Metro Police Application Forms 2020 is not yet officially advertised.
Apply For A Metro Police Application Forms 2020
Directorate: Safety and Security
Department: Metropolitan Police and Traffic Services
Salary: Learners will receive an allowance of R4 097,52 per month
Reference number: SS 48/19
Eligibility: Suitably qualified candidates
Location: Metropolitan Police Training College, Observatory
- Grade 12
- A valid Code B driver’s licence
- No criminal record
- Physically fit
Trainees must successfully complete the Further Education and Training Certificate: Road Traffic Law Enforcement as well as the Metro Police Department Law Enforcement (MPDLE) Skills Programme SP4/2011
Successful candidates must attend all classes for the duration of the learnership (18 months)
Key performance areas
The successful completion of the Further Education and Training Certificate: Road Traffic Law Enforcement as well as the MPDLE Skills Programme.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo:
- A driving ability assessment
- A medical test as proof that the candidate may do strenuous exercise
- A fitness assessment
- Fingerprint checks by the South African Police Service (SAPS)
- Substance abuse checks
- Extensive physical training as well as training in accordance with the Firearms and Ammunitions Act
- Candidates will be subject to the Code of Conduct of the Training College as well as the pass requirements stipulated by the training college.
The City is not obligated to offer a permanent position after completion of the training.
How To Apply
The City is using SMS technology to receive your application.
Apply by smsing Metro to 33002
You may be required to answer 14 questions via SMS at a cost of R1,50 per SMS.
Share this post with your Friends: