Mondia Media Bursary Programme 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Bursary application closing date. The 2020 Mondia Media Bursary Application details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
|Post Name||Bursary Programme|
|Location||Eastern Cape / Free State / Gauteng / KwaZulu-Natal / Limpopo / Mpumalanga / North West / Northern Cape / Western Cape|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||15 March 2020|
Mondia bursaries are awarded to students currently studying and/or intending on studying various IT related fields.
Mondia Media Bursary 2020
Mondia bursaries are awarded to students currently studying and/or intending on studying within the following fields:
- Software Developing
- Information Systems
- Digital and multimedia marketing
The bursary may cover all or part of study related expenses, including tuition, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and meals. Students will also be able to take part in vacation work or practical training each year (where applicable).
Once students have graduated, they may be able to join the company of an internship programme at Mondia dependant on availability within the company at the time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and if you do not receive any feedback by 15 March 2020 please accept that your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must meet the following minimum entry requirements before applying (please note that failure to meeting all the requirements will lead to your application automatically disqualified):
▪ Applicant must be South African citizen
▪ Must have completed matric with academic result of at least an overall of 70%
▪ Studying or intend on studying in one of the aforementioned fields of study
▪ Studying or intend on studying full-time at a recognised South African University or University of Technology
▪ Strong academic results of nothing less than 70% in current studies
▪ Proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
a) Complete both, the application and motivation for application forms on pages 3 and 4 of this document.
b) You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation to [email protected]
c) You must attach copies of the documents and not originals (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application will be disregarded.
- Read carefully before completing, signing and submitting this form.
- Ensure that this form is completed in full.
- Complete in BLOCK LETTERS
Attach ALL of the following documents: (Mondia-Media-Bursary-Application-Form.pdf)
1. Ensure that this form is duly signed.
2. Applications with incomplete information will be disqualified.
3. Any application with incorrect information will lead to the application being disqualified.
4. No faxed application form/s will be accepted.
5. Applicants must be full time students
6. All payments, if approved will be paid directly to the institute.
7. Attach ALL of the following documents:
– Completed application form (page 3 of this document;)
– A one-pager motivational letter indicating why Mondia should consider your application (page 4 of this document);
– Certified copy of Grade 12 matric certificate indicating your final pass mark for each subject;
– Certified copy of latest academic transcript or records on the official letterhead of university/institute;
– A most recent copy of student fees due/payable to institute on official letterhead of university/institute
– Certified copy of your valid South African identity document;
– Applications received after the close off date will not be accepted.
– Email all application forms and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and subject of study on subject
8. An application does not automatically indicate approval. Any approval will be done at the sole discretion of the management at Mondia.
CLOSING DATE: 15 March 2020
Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
Share this post with your Friends: