Mopani TVET College is offering skills programme in Agricultural sector and therefore invites interested candidates to apply for the opportunity as indicated below
Poultry Farming Skills Programme At Mopani TVET College
- Poultry Farming Skills Programme
- Passed Grade 9
- Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
• Note that this is the same advert that was advertised by MBS Workx.
• Those who responded to MBS Works Advert should re-apply.
• People already running a poultry farming/ production will be preferred.
CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT:
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a competency assessment or interviews.
Applications must include a signed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of all qualifications and Identity document.
Submit your applications to: The Principal, Mopani TVET College, Private Bag X01024, Phalaborwa, 1390 or Hand-deliver at: Mopani TVET College Corporate Centre, Cnr Combretum and Haarlem Street, Phalaborwa, 1390.
Closing date: 31 March 2022@15h00.
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 31 March, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: