The National Home Builders Registration Council, NBHRC Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. nhbrc.org.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||National Home Builders Registration Council|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||30th September 2019.|
National Home Builders Registration Council Vacancies 2020 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 NBHRC Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The National Home Builders Registration Council (NBHRC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- Senior Legal Investigator
NBHRC Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Grade 12;
- Degree (Law/ Audit / Forensics / equivalent investigation related tertiary qualification);
- Certified Fraud Examiners Qualification will be added advantage;
- Minimum 5 years’ criminal/Forensic investigation experience;
- Minimum three (3) years Supervisory experience will be added advantage.
How to Apply for NBHRC Vacancies
How to Apply for National Home Builders Registration Council Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Please email your CV to [email protected] with “Senior Legal Investigator” in the subject line. Applicants are informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within 1 month after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Please note the following contact details are for enquiries about JOB CONTENT ONLY and NOT for application purposes. Mr. Jabulani Ntshani Tel: (011) 317 0000
Application Deadline: 30th September 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest National Home Builders Registration Council Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Home Builders Registration Council Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for National Home Builders Registration Council Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for National Home Builders Registration Council Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent National Home Builders Registration Council Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Public Protector South Africa Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||7th August 2020 @ 16:30.|
|South African Post Office Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||11th August 2020.|
|Legal Aid South Africa (LASA) Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||17th August 2020.|
|Office of the Chief Justice Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||7th August 2020.|
|Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||20th August 2020.|
|Working on Fire Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||12th August 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: