National Library of South Africa 2019 Internship Programme | Application Details | NLSA Internship 2019 Application Form, National Library of South Africa Internship for Graduate, How to Apply for NLSA Internship, National Library of South Africa Internship Form 2019.
National Library of South Africa NLSA Internship 2019 advertisement has been released for the Internship opportunities. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Internship Application Closing Date i.e., 25 January 2019. The 2019 NLSA Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
NLSA Internship 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||National Library of South Africa (NLSA)|
|Name of the Posts||Internship Opportunities|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate or in a final year of completing IT diploma/degree.|
|Stipend||R 5857.50 p.m|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online Process|
|Closing Date||25 January 2019|
NLSA Internship Requirements:
- Work Integrated Learning
- Must be a graduate or in a final year of completing IT diploma/degree
- Very good communication skills and customer service ethics (interpersonal /Speaking/writing).
- The ability to work well in a team, individually and under pressure
- Above average research skills will be a strong advantage
- A decent understanding of Content Management Software, Joomla and WordPress
- A decent understanding and implementation of PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and MySQL Database
- A solid understanding of responsive website design
How to Apply for NLSA Internship 2019 Programme
How to Apply for NLSA Internship Application Form:
Interested applicants must submit a covering letter indicating how they will fulfil above requirements, curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications and ID copy which is not older than 3 months to: Ms Mpharu Shiko. National Library of South Africa, C/o Human Resources Department, Private Bag x 990 Pretoria, 0001 or e-mail to [email protected]. No applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.
|Official Advertisement||Download NLSA Internship 2019 Advert PDF|
|Apply Online||[email protected]|
|Application Deadline||25 January 2019|
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: