The Nelson Mandela University, NMU Application 2023 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.mandela.ac.za application 2023 , NMU Registration 2023 , Nelson Mandela University Online Application 2023 , Nelson Mandela University Application Form 2023 available below.
NMU Online Application 2023 has been published online. The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) application form 2023 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. Nelson Mandela University Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The Nelson Mandela University, NMU Application details like online registration 2023 , application form 2023 , application dates, requirements, NMU application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.mandela.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- 1 NMU Application 2023 Details:
- 2 NMU Online Application Form
- 3 NMU Accommodation
- 4 NMU Application Fees
- 5 Submitting Results & Documents for NMU Application 2023
- 6 NMU Admission Requirements
- 7 Admission Resources
- 8 Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- 9 Contact Nelson Mandela University (NMU):
NMU Application 2023 Details:
The Nelson Mandela University, known colloquially as NMU, is the largest university system in South Africa by enrollment. It attracts a third of all higher education students in South Africa.
|Institution Name||Nelson Mandela University (NMU)|
|Year||2023 /2023 academic year|
NMU Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to NMU:
- Make sure you have an active email address. Click here to create if you ain’t get one.
- Be sure to calculate your APS before applying. Check APS for NMU
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- You may not fax any of these documents.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number. The outcome of your application will be sent via SMS.
- Need NMU Prospectus? [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/nmu-prospectus/” style=”flat” background=”#02127b” size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Download NMU Prospectus 2023 [/su_button]
How to Apply Online for NMU Admission
The Nelson Mandela University, NMU application form online portal for various programmes is below. Click on the button below to access the online application form 2023 .
- [su_button url=”http://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/apply.aspx” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer” title=”NMU Online Application Portal”]NMU Online Application 2023 [/su_button]
How to Apply for NMU Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
The Nelson Mandela University, NMU also accepts Hardcopy / Offline application form. Below you will find important instructions and link to download the NMU Application Form for various programmes.
- Make sure you attach all required documents to your application form.
- Do not post cash with your application in the mail. Use postal orders or cheques with registered mail.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
- Postgraduates will need to complete a separate application process.
- If you are applying for module exemption, you will need to complete the module exemption form.
- post it to:
- The Admissions Office
PO Box 77000
Nelson Mandela University
- The Admissions Office
Download Hardcopy Application Forms:
|Download NMU Undergraduate Application Form 2023 PDF||[su_button url=”#” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: cloud-download”]Download NMU UG Form PDF[/su_button]|
|Download NMU Postgraduate Application Form 2023 PDF||[su_button url=”https://www.mandela.ac.za/www/media/Store/documents/apply/admission/how/04-Manela-Uni_-U24_Postgrad_Form-2018(v1).pdf” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: cloud-download”]Download NMU PG Form PDF[/su_button]|
NMU Application Status 2023
[su_note note_color=”#fdfdd6″ radius=”2″] Completed your Application? Start track your NMU Application Status. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/nelson-mandela-university-application-status/” style=”flat” background=”green” size=”5″ icon=”icon: eye”]Check your NMU Application Status Online[/su_button][/su_note]
- If you need NMU Student Accommodation, You can indicate this in the student residence section on the application form.
- NOTE: You’ll need to be accepted into your faculty before you’ll be considered for accommodation so it isn’t guaranteed that you’ll get a place in the uni-owned accommodation and may need to look for student accommodation elsewhere.
- [su_button url=”http://webapps.mandela.ac.za/ResApplication/” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer”]NMU Residence Application Form[/su_button]
NMU Application Fees
The Nelson Mandela University, NMU Application Fees 2023 .
- There is no application fee for South African applicants.
- International applicants need to pay an application fee of R500.
- Please do not send cash in the post and remember to attach a copy of the proof of payment to your application form.
- Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Submitting Results & Documents for NMU Application 2023
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of NMU as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach NMU at the earliest possible date.
Your application for admission should be submitted by 2 August 2019. Late applications will be considered after this date, based on merit, until 30 September 2019. Remember to complete a module exemption form should you want to be exempt from certain modules.
NMU Admission Requirements
NMU general admission requirements
- Your admission to NMU is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some NMU qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
You may go through the NMU Prospectus for entry requirement for all programmes. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/nmu-prospectus/” style=”flat” background=”#02127b” size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Download NMU Prospectus 2023 [/su_button]
|Application Dates||APS Scores|
|Open Dates||NECO Result|
|Universities Prospectus 2020||Past Papers|
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Contact Nelson Mandela University (NMU):
You can contact NMU’s Admissions Department using the following details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 041 504 1111
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) by visiting the official website www.mandela.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the NMU Application 2023 . Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: