NW Dept of Public Works Internship 2022 Application Form has been released online. NW Dept of Public Works Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
NW Dept of Public Works Internship 2022 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2022 NW Dept of Public Works Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
NW Dept of Public Works Intern Details:
|Provider||NW Dept of Public Works|
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||22 November 2019|
Duration: 24 month
Stipend is R6 437 per month.
NB: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not heard from us within three months after the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Mmabatho Ref. H / O 05 / 2019
- Bojanala Ref. Boj 08 / 2019
- Ngaka Modiri Molema Ref. NMM 01 / 2019
- Dr Ruth Segomotso Mompati Ref. RSM 01 / 2019
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda Ref. KK 10 / 2019
The Provincial Department of Public Works and Roads invite Unemployed Graduates / Diplomats and also interested in a Public Service career to apply for the internship in the occupations mentioned below:
Internships are offered in the following fields of study:
- Bsc in Property Studies / Urban Planning or Bachelor of Laws in Property / Conveyance.
- National Diploma or BTech in Real Estate / Town and Regional Planning / Local Government / Municipal Finance.
- National Diploma / BTech: Horticulture Studies / Landscaping, Facilities Management / Hygiene Services, Security Management Tactical Armed Response.
NB: Applicants who previously participated in an Internship programme of a Government Department will not be considered.
How to Apply
An application must be sent to – Ms ME Motshoagane, Head of Department, Public Works and Roads, Private Bag x2080, Mmabatho, 2735
Enquiries: Ms ME Motshologane, tel. (018) 388-4256
Share this post with your Friends: