OSISA Scholarship 2017/2018 | Apply for the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA) Scholarships, requirement and details below.
- Application Deadline: November 1st, 2017.
OSISA Scholarship at Rhodes University in South Africa.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the OSISA: Scholarship Award Programme 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Sol Plaatje Institute (SPI) for Media Leadership at Rhodes University in South Africa, in collaboration with the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA), invites applications for 10 postgraduate scholarships from Southern African women media leaders who wish to study media management at the SPI in 2017.
- The full cost of tuition
- Accommodation and meals in one of Rhodes University’s residences
- Course materials
- A monthly subsistence allowance
- Medical aid cover
- Mid-year media management internship costs.
Application details and procedures:
- Complete the Rhodes University’s standard Honours Application form (available at www.ru.ac.za/applying/ under the section ‘Postgraduate Studies’ which must be submitted directly to the Registrar’s Division at Rhodes University and a copy emailed to Wendy Dyibishe ([email protected]) at the Sol Plaatje Institute.
- Submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae, including contact details, to Wendy Dyibishe.
- Submit certified academic transcripts of ALL tertiary qualifications. These are sent to both Wendy Dyibishe at the SPI and to the Registrar’s Division at Rhodes University; and
- Submit to the SPI — through Wendy Dyibishe at [email protected] — a 1,000-word letter of motivation which explains why the student is interested in doing the PGDip in Media Management, how the course will assist the student’s career and why the student believes she/he qualifies for the OSISA scholarship.
For More Information: