The Overstrand Municipality Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. arc.agric.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||21st October 2019|
Overstrand Municipality Vacancies 2019 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2019 Overstrand Municipality Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Overstrand Municipality is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- Chief Risk Officer (Hermanus), Ref. no. WC0329760
Overstrand Municipality Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- A NQF 7 qualification in a field relevant to Risk Management
- Compliance with the Municipal Regulations on minimum competency levels as provided for in Regulation 493 dated 15 June 2007 (alternatively applicants must declare themselves willing to obtain the aforementioned requirements within 18 months after appointment)
- 5 years’ relevant work experience and 2 years’ in a management position
- Advanced computer literacy
- A valid Code B/EB driver’s licence
- Communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
How to Apply for Overstrand Municipality Vacancies
Applications can be forward to the Senior Manager: Human Resources, Overstrand Municipality, PO Box 20, Hermanus 7200 or fax/email to 086 496 7735 / [email protected]
More information may be obtained from Director D Arrison on tel. 028 313 8001.
Application Deadline: 21st October 2019
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Overstrand Municipality Vacancies 2019 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Overstrand Municipality Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Overstrand Municipality Vacancies 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for Overstrand Municipality Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Overstrand Municipality Vacancies 2019 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|South African Medical Research Council Vacancies 2019||October 16, 2019||Pretoria|
|South African Board for Sheriffs (SABS) Vacancies 2019||October 16, 2019||19th October 2019|
|Small Enterprise Development Agency Vacancies 2019||October 16, 2019||22nd October 2019|
|Cape Peninsula University of Technology Vacancies 2019||October 10, 2019||15th October 2019|
|Tshwane University of Technology Vacancies 2019||October 10, 2019||25 October 2019|
|University of the Witwatersrand Vacancies 2019||October 10, 2019||25th October 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: