Parliament Internship Programme 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 Parliament Internship Application details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
|Provider||Parliament of RSA|
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||February 14, 2020|
Parliament of RSA is contributing towards skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience in various areas. Applications from unemployed graduates are invited for internship opportunities for 12 months. Applicants must have a relevant Degree/Diploma. Successful interns are expected to enter into a 12-month contract.
Parliament Graduate Internship Programme
The following positions exist. Applicants must have a relevant Degree/Diploma.
- IRC3077 Graduate Trainee: Environmental Affairs Research Services
- IRC3078 Graduate Trainee: Committees Committees Section
- IRC3079 Graduate Trainee: Public Administration/Political Science Committees
- IRC3080 Graduate Trainee: Education & Training Committees
- IRC3081 Graduate Trainee: Constitutional & Legal Services Legal Services
- IRC3082 Graduate Trainee: Graphic Design & IT Documentation Services
- IRC3083 Graduate Trainee: Finance & Public Policy Treasury Advice Office
- IRC3084 Graduate Trainee: Finance Finance Management Office
- IRC3085 Graduate Trainee: Internal Audit Internal Audit
- IRC3086 Graduate Trainee: Facilities ManagementFacilities Management
- IRC3087 Graduate Trainee: Food & Beverage Host CATERING SERVICES
- IRC3088 Graduate Trainee: Professional Cookery CATERING SERVICES
- IRC3072 Graduate Trainee: Procedural Services National Council of Provinces
- IRC3073 Graduate Trainee: Procedural Services National Assembly
- IRC3074 Graduate Trainee: Economics Research Services
- IRC3075 Graduate Trainee: Public Policy Research Services
- IRC3076 Graduate Trainee: Gender Studies Research Services
How to Apply
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, February 14, 2020
Forward your CV, containing full personal and career details, certified copies of qualifications and ID to the email address listed on the Parliament website, clearly reflecting the reference number and name of the position you are applying for in all communication.
Candidates, who do not submit supporting documentation as requested will not be considered. Parliament reserves the right not to make an appointment.
If you do not receive any response within two months of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Regret correspondence will only be with the interviewed candidates.
N.B. Parliament is an equal opportunity employer and would, therefore, be guided by the principles of Employment Equity when considering the applications. People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Share this post with your Friends: