The Public Investment Corporation, PIC Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. PIC Vacancies, pic.gov.za Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Public Investment Corporation|
|Deadline||6th December 2019|
Public Investment Corporation Vacancies 2020 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 PIC Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Public Investment Corporation (PIC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- Risk Analyst: ERM & ORM (X2), Ref: ANLST002 & ANETWI001
PIC Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- BCom Degree or any related qualification (Minimum NQF Level 6)
- 2 – 4 year’s relevant risk management experience in financial services industry (Asset Management is preferred)
- Sound understanding both in terms of depth and breadth of enterprise risk management principles and operational risk management principles
- A good understanding of the key areas of the Corporation
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent Communication and Presentations skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate at senior management level
- Thorough knowledge of risk management principles and practices including enterprise-wide risk management principles
- Knowledge of the ISO 31000 standards, COSO risk governance principles, corporate governance principles e.g., King IV, Basel
- Knowledge of asset management industry
- Knowledge of insurance coverage, industry standards
- Knowledge of compliance, risk, financial management and corporate governance
- Knowledge of financial markets – capital, money, equity, foreign exchange and financial derivatives
- PFMA, Treasury regulations and other relevant legislation
- Ability to work with limited guidance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with multiple task assignments•Strong analytical skills
How to Apply for PIC Vacancies
How to Apply for Public Investment Corporation Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Please email a copy of your comprehensive CV to [email protected] to apply for the position
Application Deadline: 6th December 2019
- You may need the Z83 Form to Apply for Government Vacancies, Click to [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/z83-form/” background=”#1640be” color=”#ffffff” size=”3″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Download Z83 Application Form[/su_button]
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Public Investment Corporation Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Public Investment Corporation Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Public Investment Corporation Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for Public Investment Corporation Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Public Investment Corporation Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Vacancies 2019||April 30, 2021|
|Vacancies 2019||May 3, 2021|
|Vacancies 2019||March 31, 2021|
|Vacancies 2019||March 23, 2021|
|Vacancies 2019||May 10, 2021|
|Public Protector South Africa Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||7th August 2020 @ 16:30.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: