PwC Internship | Apply for the PricewaterhouseCoopers Internship Programme, requirement and details below – www.pwc.co.za
- Application Deadline: 31 July 2017.
- Location: Gauteng.
PwC Internship Programme.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the PWC Internship Programme 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity
PWC invites graduates to apply for the Foundation for the Future programme in their Advisory division. PWC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders.
As a Graduate within our Consulting practice, you will join our Foundation for the Future team where you will have the opportunity to build strong, well-rounded foundational consulting skills across all sectors and competencies (Operations, People & Organisation, Finance & Accounting, Forensics, and Technology) early in your career. As you rotate across these Consulting competencies, you’ll have the opportunity to become an outstanding Consultant in your two years and at this time you will have the opportunity specialize.
Field of Studies:
- Engineering – all specializations
- Honours/ Masters Finance
- Honours/ Masters Economics
- Honours/ Masters Risk Management
- Honours/ Masters Computational and Applied Mathematics/ Mathematics
- Honours/ Masters Computer Science
- Honours/ Masters Information Technology
- Honours/ Masters Industrial & Organisational Psychology
- Bachelor of Business Science
Roles & Responsibilities
- Our Programme starts off with an off-site induction on Core Consulting Skills, soft skills with a huge focus on teamwork. All graduates, nationally, will be brought together to attend this one-month induction.
- As a member of the Foundation for the Future team, you will work in multi-disciplinary engagement teams to deliver solutions to complex client problems. The client base includes multi-nationals, state-owned and private enterprises.
- During your two years, you will have the opportunity to work with all Consulting competencies whereby your role and responsibilities will differ based on the function of each team.
How to apply for PWC Internship Programme
Should you not receive a response from us by the end of July 2017 please consider your application unsuccessful.