RTT Internships | Apply for the RTT Internship Programme 2017, Requirement and Details below.
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the RTT: Graduate internship Programme 2017. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
RTT is offering a Graduate Programme in their Finance, Operations, and Information Technology fields. This is a 12 month program designed to provide accelerated training to graduates in order to be integrated in to the business environment. Successful candidates will be exposed to business working environment and will be mentored by a RTT manager.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for Graduates in the following field of study:
- IT – Development
- IT – Infrastructure
- Project Administration
- Business Analysts
- We are only appointing South African citizens studying or qualified at a South African university or technikon.
- We want eager to learn and positive individuals
- You would need to have qualified in a degree with a minimum academic average of 65% +
- Skilled in terms of written & verbal communication