South African Air Force Traineeship 2021 Application Form has been released online. SA Air Force Traineeship application, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
|Provider||South African Air Force|
|Post Name||Military Skills Development System (MSDS)|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||29 February 2020|
The South African Air Force invites unemployed youth to apply for the Military Skills Development System (MSDS) 2020. Successful candidates will undergo full-time training for two-years, during which, they will receive military and further functional training.
Traineeship Application closing date 29 February 2020
Traineeship Provider: South African Air Force
The SA Air Force intends to capacitate the candidates to be highly skilled and disciplined military professionals and patriotic citizens.
Candidates will be trained in one the following areas:
- Airspace Controller
Requirement (PILOTS / NAVIGATORS/ ENGINEERS)
- Members with Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL) not older than 26 years of age with no Maths and Science required.
- 26 Years if in possession of a degree with Level – 4 Maths and Science
- 18–24 Years – Completed Grade 12 or Equivalent (University Entrance) Mathematics and Physical Science minimum Level – 4 (Essential);
- English Level-4 (Essential)
- Mathematics and Physical Science (N4 to N5 minimum-60%; N6 or 1st year University of Technology or University minimum–50%)
- RSA Citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Not Area Bound
- No Criminal Record
- Physically Fit
- Medically Fit
- No Hearing Impairment (No hearing aid)
- Have 6/6-eye vision (No contact lenses or corrective lenses or surgery)
Pilots and Navigators are to comply with the following cockpit measurments
- Minimum Height –1600mm, Maximum Height –1900mm
- Minimum Weight – 53kg; Maximum – 102kg
- Grade 12 or Equivalent (Excellent Marks)
- 18–22 Years of Age
- 22–25 Years if in possession a Degree or National Diploma
- RSA Citizen no dual citizenship
How to apply for SA Air Force (MSDS) Application Form
Application for SA Air Force MSDS will be available here for download, you can check the picture of the application below.
Attach CV with certified copies of qualifications and ID to this application form and send to the Recruitment Office, SA Air Force Headquarters, Private Bag X199, Pretoria 0001.
Specific Enquiries: 012-312-2875/2319/2148/1261/2752/2665/2462
N.B.During the selections, the applicants will be subjected to Psychometric and Psychomotor evaluations; Medical Evaluation; Vetting and Verification of qualifications.
THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT THIS APPLICATION FORM IS NOT FOR SALE!!!
Notifications Should you not hear from Department of Defence by 31 October 2020 please consider your application unsuccessful.
Share this post with your Friends: