The South African Medical Research Council, SAMRC Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. www.mrc.ac.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||South African Medical Research Council|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||11th December 2019|
South African Medical Research Council Vacancies 2019 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2019 SAMRC Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies
The SAMRC is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- B-BBEE Specialist 18 month contract post, REFERENCE NUMBER (R290A)
SAMRC Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- Appropriate 3 year tertiary qualification,
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in B-BBEE implementation within an organisation
- Experience in producing a B-BBEE scorecard for at least 3 other organisations
- Thorough understanding of B-BBEE (and sector codes), EE and Skills Development Legislation i.e. SDA, SDLA
- In-depth technical knowledge and application of the B-BBEE Codes and Sector Codes
- Registration as a qualified B-BBEE verifier
- Bachelor’s degree will be an advantage
- Drivers License
- Working in a science council or similar environment
How to Apply for SAMRC Vacancies
How to Apply for the South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) Vacancies 2019 Application Form.
Visit the following Web Site to complete an online application. https://forms.gle/tfq3G1zegyKxS81w6
Application Deadline: 11th December 2019
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest South African Medical Research Council Vacancies 2019 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum South African Medical Research Council Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for SAMRC Vacancies 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for South African Medical Research Council Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent South African Medical Research Council Vacancies 2019 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Cape Town Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||5th April 2020.|
|Stellenbosch University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|Rhodes University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||16th March 2020 @ 12:00.|
|University of Pretoria Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||23rd March 2020.|
|Department Of Correctional Services (DoC) Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||17th February 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: