The South African Medical Research Council, SAMRC Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||South African Medical Research Council|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
South African Medical Research Council Vacancies 2019 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2019 SAMRC Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies
The SAMRC is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- Project Coordinator 2-year Contract. REFERENCE NUMBER (R282A )
SAMRC Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- Four-year degree in a related field i.e. social science/criminology/public health
- At least two years of relevant research experience in study coordination
- Experience conducting face to face interviews
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English and an African language
- Valid South African driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel within South Africa
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Training skills
- Coordination and supervisory skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and conflict resolution
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently; manage multiple tasks and a small team effectively
- Good knowledge and experience of using various computer software packages including Office package (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
How to Apply for SAMRC Vacancies
How to Apply for the South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) Vacancies 2019 Application Form.
Visit the following Web Site to complete an online application. https://forms.gle/fBFSxY6Cn8vQNdSU9
Application Deadline: 30th September 2019
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest South African Medical Research Council Vacancies 2019 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum South African Medical Research Council Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for SAMRC Vacancies 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for South African Medical Research Council Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent South African Medical Research Council Vacancies 2019 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|NW Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||22nd November 2019|
|Limpopo Dept of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||22nd November 2019 (24 Months)|
|Gauteng Department of E-Government Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||22nd November 2019|
|Gauteng Dept of Health Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||29th November 2019.|
|KZN Department of Health Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||22nd November 2019|
|Overstrand Local Municipality Vacancies 2019||November 5, 2019||25th November 2019 @ 15:00.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: