SANLAM Learnership 2020 Application Form has been released online. SANLAM learnership application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
SANLAM Learnership 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the learnership application closing date. The 2020 SANLAM Learnership Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
SANLAM Learnership Programme Details:
|Post Name||Learnership Programme|
|Location||JHB, Kroonstad, Queenstown, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit, Polokwane|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||17 October 2019|
This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team at Sanlam Personal Finance.
- Provide administration support to intermediaries
- Provide quotations and sales support to the intermediaries/ consultants
- Provide after sales services support
- Process and monitor new business issued
- Assists the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Monitor outstanding premiums
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Business related National Diploma or Degree
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
Knowledge and skills
To be successful you will need to demonstrate good experience in:
- Successful candidate should be unemployed
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office
- Cultivates innovation
- Client centricity
- Results driven
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and aligns
- Action oriented
- Treating customers fairly
Please note: Your application will not be deemed complete without all required documents being submitted. Please submit a copy of your ID, matric certificate and qualification certificate.
How to Apply for SANLAM Learnership 2020
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: