The South African Post Office, South African Post Office (SAPO) Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. www.postoffice.co.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||South African Post Office|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||3rd December 2019.|
South African Post Office Vacancies 2019 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2019 SAPO Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies
The SAPO is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- Warehouse Coordinator (C5) X1 Position
SAPO Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Supply Chain Management/logistics or equivalent.
- 2-5 years practical experience in an operational environment/supply chain management
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of warehousing principles
- SAP R/3 MM knowledge
- SCM Policies and Procedures pertaining to warehousing
- Strategic and operational alignment of DTT Warehouses in accordance with DTT Roll-out Plan
- Inventory management
- Risk/compliance/financial management
- Valid Code EB Driving Licence
- Computer literate (with specific reference to Excel)
- Good communications skills
- Numerical skills
- Problem Solving
- Decision making ability
- Value engineering and analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Standardisation principles
- Costing principles
- Ability to work independently
- Research Techniques
- Conflict resolution skills
How to Apply for SAPO Vacancies
How to Apply for South African Post Office (SAPO) Vacancies 2019 Application Form.
If you wish to apply visit our website at www.postoffice.co.za and click at Careers to view the advert or send application via Postal address: The Senior Manager: Recruitment & Selection Human Resources: Head Office Recruitment and Selection, P O Box 10 000, Pretoria, 0002 or Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest South African Post Office Vacancies 2019 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum South African Post Office Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for SAPO Vacancies 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for South African Post Office Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent South African Post Office Vacancies 2019 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Cape Town Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||5th April 2020.|
|Stellenbosch University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|Rhodes University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||16th March 2020 @ 12:00.|
|University of Pretoria Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||23rd March 2020.|
|Department Of Correctional Services (DoC) Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||17th February 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: